Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Simple Steps Using Blogspot To Promote Your Small Business For Free

If you are a struggling small business owner I'm going to try my best to help you use blogspot for your advantage to promote your business. For me it has been a difficult journey, but not impossible, if I would of known from the beginning how powerful blogs can be I would of started blogging before I even opened up my business. If you are like me, new to the small business world and struggling to make ends meet. I'm going to try my best to help you promote your business website for free.

When I started blogging I had no idea on the content to even write about, I'm in the delivery business so it's difficult to write about deliveries on a daily basis and trying to make that information interesting. You do not have to have experience to use blogspot, I have no knowledge when it comes to the internet, all I know to do are the basics, check my email, add information to my website, add and edit my business listings, and so on. Do not be intimidated by second guessing yourself, so with these key notes I hope you can get your small business on the right track in being found on major search engines. Let's just face the facts, if you can't be found on the internet in this day of age then you better be hustling on the street trying make your company known by passing out flyers and business cards, which that route has broken dreams.

First of all your title must be within 60-70 characters, never write less or more for your title, because if you do for some odd reason Google will think it's spam, don't ask me why, because I'm no search engine expert. I had to learn the hard way by trial and error when it came to titles for my blogs, I would go beyond 70 characters and my blogs weren't even near any search page. Try to make your title relating to your information, a misleading title will draw traffic, but people will not return to read any further future information that you will post. In your title within the 60-70 character count you should have specific keywords you want to target in determining how those keywords will find themselves back to your website. Narrow down your keywords to the state and city you live in, you want yourself to be locally known first before you start to expand outside your state line. For example this would be my title "Are You Looking For A Hot Shot Courier Delivery Service In Houston?" In this title I'm targeting two major keywords one it comes to a delivery service "hot shot" and "courier" so in return I narrow the target searches with those two major keywords and include the city I live in, which is Houston. So when somebody is on the internet searching for that particular type of service in the city I live in, then my blog will be the one to show up. Don't forget somewhere along your blog have a link or contact information concerning your website, the reason why your blog post will be found first rather than your website, because blogspot is more powerful than your website.

Your website will not be as powerful as blogspot, so that is the reason why you have to use other free powerful websites to draw traffic into your website. It's real simple to understand, you use them and they use you, I scratch your back you will scratch mine. Their is no other way to explain it, but you can use these free powerful websites to your advantage to promote your small business and help yourself be found in all major search engines by blogging on a daily basis. I started from nothing and blogspot has helped my ranking tremendously, so I try my best to blog content that they will find interesting to promote thru their website. It's difficult to understand how certain information will be found thru major search engines, but it does work.

I would sometimes find myself blogging information thinking it was the best blog for the entire world to read, but I would find out Google thought different. Then their were times I would blog about information that I thought was not interesting at all, but Google would think different and I would find that particular blog floating the internet on the first and second pages of major search engines. So all I can do is blog on a daily basis and the more I do it sooner or later I will get better at it and hopefully this information will help you out. By all means I am no blogging expert or do I represent my self as a computer whiz that knows everything about the computer world, but I do have experience and knowledge in how I got my website to get a low global rank thru free business listings, blogs, and web directories. Their are other factors as well that complete the blog package, hyperlinks, pictures, videos and so forth and hopefully with future blogs I will post that information along the way.

Remember you don't have to hire a SEO expert to help your business grow thru the internet, but if you do have the money then go for it. I'm not going to knock on nobody's hustle, but you can do everything yourself for free, Is it time consuming? Yes, of course it is, but when your in financial debt and your phone is not ringing all, then all you have is time, and that time you have should be used to promote your business. Business marketing companies will charge you on a monthly basis and they still can't guarantee you that your website will be found on the first page of all major search engines. Let me address this from the get go, their is nobody that can promise your website to be on the first page of all major search engines. If that was the case then so many business listings would be the only ones you would find, of course their are certain keywords that target a certain website to be found, but that particular website won't be found for other keywords related to it's topic. I'm here to help you save money, tell you the truth I don't even know hardly anything about any of the information being used to describe what makes a successful website to be found on the first pages of all major search engines. Are their people that know how to manipulate the system and make it work, of course, but sooner or later they will be caught and all that website information will be lost thru the internet were it will be difficult to find. If you cheat, Google sooner or later will find out and you will end up loosing in the long run. Even right now as we speak I have not used any money to promote my website, it is all been done for free.

Here is my website you can visit www.perthemile.com is it the best website, absolutely not, but people when searching thru the internet find my website by the means of blogspot, yes. My blogspot page is starting to gain a global reputation and hopefully this information will further it along the way just like my business website. If you have any questions please post your comments and help me further my knowledge as well, criticism will be taken lightly.

I will continue with further future information on various parts concerning how to be a successful business blogger. This blog will be the first of many blogs that I will continue to post information about and I will also blog on how to use free business listings to your advantage in promoting your website with no money. Their is so much information I did not cover, but keep yourself posted for any future blogs concerning promoting your business online for free.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This Information.

Owner Of Per The Mile, LLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment