Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hot Shot Package Courier Service In Houston, Tx, Per The Mile, LLC.

Today was a busy day for Per The Mile, LLC Houston, Texas best hot shot package courier delivery service. Delivery after delivery were requested at last minute notice and I was trying to figure out how make the impossible possible. It started this morning with a scheduled delivery going to the north side of Houston. Before the van got loaded I received another phone call for another delivery that needed to be made in the northwest part of Houston. So I finished the first delivery and headed to up towards the northwest part of Houston to get loaded for the second delivery. While I was being loaded another request came thru from a person who was visiting the warehouse and needed a delivery made before 2 p.m.

Prior to this delivery I had a meeting planned for new goals that Per The Mile, LLC is working on for the near future. I knew I was going to run late to the meeting, but that was the last of my worries. So I arrive to the second delivery and I got delayed, because I had a bunch of different size packages that needed to be delivered. The task became difficult, but I was able to overcome any problems with the help I was receiving. Finally the second delivery was done and know I was heading back to the warehouse to pick up the third delivery.

Once I arrived at the warehouse location I got loaded up and started to head out towards the third delivery. Keep in mind I'm running late to the meeting, but I'm trying to make the impossible possible, so we quickly unloaded the third delivery and I started to head out to the meeting. Before I go to the meeting I was trying to keep myself balanced since I was running back and forth throughout the day. I'm not going to get into details about the meeting, but hopefully if agreements come into consideration I will keep you posted on some future new concerning the growth of Per The Mile, LLC.

www.perthemile.com/blog


No comments:

Post a Comment