Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blogspot Can Help Your Small Business Grow With 5 Easy Simple Steps

I've been blogging for the last couple of months on a daily basis helping my small Houston, Texas delivery service company grow thru blogspot. Here are 5 important steps for beginner bloggers needed to help promote your small business and by all means possible be found thru major search engines starting with Google, Google is the major search engine that mostly everybody uses and that is the search engine you need to be found on.

Step 1
Title -  Your title must be pertaining about the information your typing about, do not use a deceiving title to gain traffic. This will draw traffic to your blog, but people will not return to read any future blogs you may post. "Blogspot Can Help Your Small Business Grow With 5 Easy Simple Steps" This title contains information regarding the content I typed.

Step 2
Character Count - Your title bust contain a 60-70 character count for Google not to treat your title as spam. Remember in your title to type important keywords that is going to describe your blog. My title has a 67 character count, so I'm well within the 60-70 count.

Step 3
Content -  Make sure that your content has quality information so Google can post your blog on their search engine containing the keywords you typed on your title. Your content will determine if Google decides to post your blog in the first couple of pages of their search engine or get lost in the last pages of their search engine.

Step 4
Hyper Linking - Quality links will help your personal website grow since your linking your blog to your website or other important pages containing information about website. For example, you can link a business listing to your blog and in return this will make your blog and business listing receive more traffic. Most importantly always provide a link to your website so people can visit your website as well. I hyper linked the word "business listing" which will redirect you to my Merchant Circle site.

Step 5
Pictures or Videos - Adding pictures or videos to your blog helps a lot, since pictures support your content. You can even type certain keywords as a caption if you would like and by adding your video this can also help promote your blog as well. Here is a picture that I can use that contains the name of my company, phone number, and website information. You can read the caption I added to the picture at the bottom, my website address is visible and linked, so anybody reading this blog or any blogs I post can have easy access to my website.

ww.perthemile.com
I hope this information is useful to you so you won't make the mistakes I did and really help your blog, business listing, or your website gain reputation. In my particular line of business it's difficult to blog on a daily basis, but I try my best to share my information to the world. It's up to Google to decide if my information is valuable or not, but when they do find certain information valuable then get ready for the high traffic volume that will be heading your way.

From The Owner Of - Per The Mile, LLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment