Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Houston, Tx Delivery Service Small Business Owners Vs Big Corporations

Now in days it is very difficult to compete against major corporations, with the technology so advanced it's hard to keep up. Their is no way at this moment I can come even close to compete against these multimillion dollar delivery companies, but I have found a way to still survive. I've heard from previous business owners that the fist two years are the most difficult, seems to me I can't manage to get out of that hurdle. Other business owners say that the first two years were the easiest, but after the two years pass by the problems started to appear. You always have to offer something different that somebody else is already offering and whatever it is you better be good at it.

I can only speak for myself, it is very difficult, but not impossible to open up your own business. I chose to open up a delivery service company in Houston, Texas, transporting items from one end of the city to the other. If you go to Google and type in the keywords Houston, Texas hot shot delivery service or Houston courier service, I'm no where near to be found. I'm going against delivery companies that have established their reputation for years and yet alone here comes another new delivery services. Guess what? I don't really care! I don't care what other delivery services are being offered besides mine.

When you find yourself looking at what the competition has to offer that means you have too much time on your hands. What you should worry about is your own company and quit worrying about who, when, or what is going on somewhere else. For me it's difficult to promote my business for free without paying not one single dollar, but it's not impossible. By blogging daily and posting fresh information gets me a step ahead of the others who are too lazy to type daily information.

Am I going trust my business in hands of another person? Absolutely not, because I don't want to spend my money promoting my website online when I can do it myself. The more you are doing something whether it's wrong or right sooner or later it will get more clearer. If my phone is ringing on a daily basis, website traffic increases, and I continue to receive emails, then I must be doing something correctly. I encourage you to seek information on your own and promote your business.

From The Owner Of - Per The Mile, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment